The all important last order dates…
As we are getting to the pointy end of the year here are the details for last orders:
- Any custom made jewellery (Manu Scriptum collection, rings…): Friday 5 December
- Any ready made items: Friday 12 December
Orders placed after these dates may not reach you in time before Christmas!
International shipping is possible BUT delivery times vary considerably from country to country so please keep that in mind for time sensitive presents.
This was such an easy way to spread a bit of the Christmas spirit around that I decided to donate 10% of all my online sales again this year to support the NSW Rural Fire Service. You can shop right here on my blog using the “Shop” tab, in my Madeit or Etsy shops. I will add it all up at the end of the month to make the donation.
If you would like to make your own donation or get more details about the NSW Rural Fire Service here is the link to their website:
Wherever you are this Summer stay safe!
With Christmas fast approaching here are the last order dates for all my online shops:
- Made to order rings cut off date is December 10
- Made to order earrings cut off date is December 15
- In stock and ready made items cut off date is December 20
- Custom orders like the Manu Scriptum collection with your own text are now closed, any new orders will be made in the new year.
To avoid any disappointment with your parcel delivery I strongly recommend selecting Express Post for a prompt delivery.
As always if you would like to see or try a piece of jewellery before purchase please contact me to arrange an appointment.